John McCain and Marital Fidelity

I was going to do some kind of blog today about the failure of John McCain's first marriage, so I tried to find this article from the LA Times. It took me a while, and I found this article in a British newspaper. So I've decided not to do any kind of extensive rant or anything, and just let readers see what we know about it. If you're interested to know how he treats his current wife, then you should look at this article (beware as it contains some filthy language--just as it came out of McCain's mouth).

The bottom line here is that McCain has been less than honest about his motives for divorcing his first wife, he was clearly unfaithful to her, and he dumped her as soon as he found a richer, more attractive woman. While this has no bearing on the issues of this campaign, it has bearing on the character of the man. Distasteful.

1 comment:

Plainbellied said...

Holy Cow. I knew the basics from the LA Times article, but that British article blew me away. What A Creep!!