I know it's been about a week, but. . .

I haven't been blogging much lately because I'm pretty consumed with trying to finish a draft of my dissertation. It needs to go to the editorial office for review in a week, and I've still got to finish one chapter, revise the introduction, and add some sort of conclusion. My coverage is going to be spotty for a little while.

Having said that, Her Nibs did some very funny things this morning. I'm back on a daytime schedule, so when she comes into our room in the morning, I'm there to play a little bit. This morning, while Plainbellied got ready, Her Nibs and I played on the bed. Not long ago the big game was "Got Your Face." Well, this morning, she decided that I was her pet. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and she said, "Are you ready to fall over, my big pet?" Then she pushed me down and told me, "Now you say, 'woof woof.'" Apparently I was her dog. I thought it was funny.

Then I taught her how to have a pillow-fight, and we all hit each other with pillows for a few minutes. It was a pretty fun morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your post really makes me miss those days with my boys...
these are good days, just different.
:)